- Sid’s Fairy ~ Learning about Inner Guidance teaches children to meditate and sense the still small voice inside.
- A Stormy Adventure ~ Facing the Fear of Storms. How have you overcome your fear of storms or the fear of something else?
- The Pirate’s Treasure ~ Finding Treasure Within. What is the greatest treasure and where is it found? How did you find it?
- You Can Be! ~ Understanding Destiny and Making Choices. What would you like to be when you grow up?
- Ask Your Body ~ Understanding the Body’s Needs. Do you know what your body needs to be healthy? How are you helping meet your body’s needs?
- A Ghost in My Closet ~ Communicating with Angels. Have you ever seen or heard a ghost or angel? What did he or she say or do? Do you hear your inner guidance?
- A Powerful Potion ~ The Power of Imagination. Do you believe in magic? Have you ever witnessed a miracle?
- My Friend’s Skin ~ Accepting and Appreciating Diversity. Do you have friends of a race different than your own? What do you like best about that person? What have you done to show love to someone who is not like you?
- Puppy Love ~ Dealing with the Death of a Pet. Has a pet or someone you love died? What does it mean to die? Tell about your experience.
- Old Things New ~ Learning About Recycling. Do you recycle? What are you doing to keep the earth clean and safe?
- Always Be Honest ~ Learning to Tell the Truth. Have you ever told a lie? How did it make you feel? How did you resolve the situation?
- Making Room for Brother ~ Coping with Family Changes. Has your family gone through a big change? Perhaps a new person came into your life, or maybe someone moved out of your home. Tell or draw what happened.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Lessons Taught in The Sid Series
Posted by Yvonne Perry at 10:16 AM