Friday, January 15, 2010

Testimonial for The Sid Series

I got the sweetest note from the mother who is reading The Sid Series to her daughter at bedtime each night. It brought tears of joy to my eyes to know that something I wrote blessed a child so much. I would love to share it with you.

Hi Yvonne ~

Just wanted to let you know that I've been reading your book to my 4-year-old daughter and it's been such an amazing opportunity for us to discuss angels, healing, love, God, etc.

She really enjoys picking out what story to read at night. Today she told me, "I like dying because when you die you can know the nature of God." From the mouth of a 4-year-old!

Your book is truly serving a wonderful purpose :)

We were driving at night and she commented how she can see the angels and sparkles in the trees and she mentioned Archangel Michael...then she said, "I see God's face in the sky." Now whether or not she is truly clairvoyant doesn't really matter to me....I'm just glad that reading about the topics lately has opened up her imagination and trust in me to talk about them more than I've already discussed with her :)
So just wanted to say thank you for a brilliant book and congratulations!

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would like to personally respond to your comment. I will post it as soon as I can review it.