Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm Going to Be a Surrogate Grandma!

My beloved teammate, Sarah Moore, has two children: Catherine (4 years) and Ian (7 months). Since Sarah and I have spent time together on our writing projects over the past few years, I'm quite attached to Catherine. Both sets of Catherine's biological grandparents live out of state.

This week I was blessed with the honor of being asked to fill in as Catherine's pretend-like grandma for grandparent's day at her preschool in March, and of course, I gladly agreed.

Looks like I'll be making a classroom visit. I hope I get to share The Sid Series with her classmates. I think I'll print copies of the coloring pages and have the students email or mail them to me for the children's art showcase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would like to personally respond to your comment. I will post it as soon as I can review it.