Monday, February 8, 2010

Share the Love and a Cup of Coffee

I want to welcome the WITS Valentine's Blog Chain folks as they stop by for a chat this week.

I put on a pot of fresh coffee for you. I hope you can stay long enough to sit down and enjoy a cup while you read through the posts for my latest book, The Sid Series ~ A Collection of Holistic Stories for Children. All comments and feedback are much appreciated.

If you would like to write a review of one of the stories you see here (look for the list in the left sidebar), please contact me and I'll send you the e-book at no cost.

Yvonne Perry
http://twitter.com/writersinthesky


6 comments:

  1. Children want and need to feel safe. Your stories will help parents deal with children's frustrations of fear, change in family dynamics, and lost of a beloved pet. This series offers that and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have children so I don't have a first hand comment, but seems a very fine idea to me.
    Best of luck with the series
    Linda Ballou

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you wrote these stories for your grandson, yet other children will enjoy and benefit from them as well. I don't have any grandchildren, yet--still hoping--and can't wait to read stories (my own and others) to them. It sounds like a great series, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for stopping by. I appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the word "holistic" in the title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yvonne,
    What a compelling collection of stories that all children and parents need to discuss. Good luck in your efforts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I would like to personally respond to your comment. I will post it as soon as I can review it.