Friday, April 16, 2010

Classroom Visits for The Sid Series

While on vacation, I had a chance to share The Sid Series ~ A Collection of Holistic Stories for Children with both my grandkids' classes. I didn't have my camera with me when I visited Keilie's class, but here is the one of Mac's class.



I only read one story, "Old Things New," to Keilie's class because they were practicing their interviewing skills and asked me questions about my writing business. I read two stories to Mac's class:"Making Room for Brother" and "My Friend's Skin." I enjoy sharing the stories in the Sid Series with children of all ages. The teachers were just as delighted as the children when they heard the stories read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would like to personally respond to your comment. I will post it as soon as I can review it.