Monday, May 24, 2010

The Goode Doctor is Coming to This Blog!

I first learned of Dr. Caron Goode when I wrote some articles for her parenting blog when my business was quite young. It was divinely appointed for us to meet a second time when we were both guest panelists on Spirit Author's Grand Opening Week.

Shortly thereafter, she asked me to endorse her book, Kids Who See Ghosts, Guide Them Through Their Fear, which is being launched June 8 on Amazon.com. In return for her sending me a copy of her book, I sent her a copy of my book, The Sid Series ~ A Collection of Holistic Stories for Children. She loved it so much she gave it a wonderful review on Amazon and asked for my book on death and afterlife.

Caron and I were again joined in a launch for Patrick Ryan's book Awakened Wisdom and Vrinda Pendred's book Check Mates: A Collection of Fiction, Poetry and Artwork About Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, by People with OCD. There is no doubt that Spirit intends for us to network together, so when she asked me if I would like to host her on her blog tour for her book launch, it was a no-brainer. I whole-heartily agreed to have her on this blog and my writing services blog. Dr. Goode will be stopping by this blog on June 6.

Caron and I have also decided to start a Facebook "Like" page to combine our information about children and spiritual topics. Information about that venture will be forthcoming.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would like to personally respond to your comment. I will post it as soon as I can review it.