Monday, May 31, 2010

Many Mansions in Heaven?

My grandsons, Sidney and Jonas, spent a few hours with me on Friday while their mom was away in a meeting. When Amanda returned she told me what Sidney had said on the way to my house. It was so profound I thought it might be insightful to share it here.

Sidney told her that he knew what heaven is like. He said there are different parts of heaven that souls may live upon dying. There was a place for those who follow Jesus and a place for those who pray to Mother Mary, and yet other places for those of different belief system to find comfort when they leave the body. He says a soul can visit any part of heaven it wants. This seems to confirm that whatever belief system or mindset we have in place when we leave the body is carried over into the afterlife. I spoke about this in my book More Than Meets the Eye. It also gives credence to my thoughts that heaven or hell is whatever we create in our minds. It can be anything we want it to be.

When I shared this with my soul mate Randall Hawk, he immediately thought of the scripture where Jesus said, "In my father's house are many mansions. I go to prepare a place for thee." It also reminded me of the verse in the BIble (John 17:24) where Jesus is depicted as saying, "Father, I want these whom you have given me to be with me where I am." Is it possible that some soul groups belong to Jesus and others belong to different ascended masters? Definitely food for thought.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Bookmark and Share
Purchase The Sid Series on http://tinyurl.com/AmazonSidSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would like to personally respond to your comment. I will post it as soon as I can review it.