Sunday, May 9, 2010

Welcome Blog Joggers!

Today is a special day on this blog! Hundreds of folks will be stopping by to check us out and explore the content. I am offering a gift to those who leave a comment below any post. Simply use the contact form on my Web site to let me know which e-story you would like me to send you for free.

The stories in the Sid Series include:

Making Room for Brother ~ Dealing With Family Changes
Always Be Honest ~Learning to Tell the Truth
Old Things New ~ Learning About Recycling
My Friend's Skin ~ Accepting and Appreciating Diversity
The Pirate's Treasure ~Finding Treasure Within
A Powerful Potion ~ Using Imagination and Intention
A Stormy Adventure ~ Facing the Fear of Storms
A Ghost in My Closet ~ Communicating with Angels
Ask Your Body ~ Understanding the Body's Needs
Puppy Love ~ Dealing with the Death of a Pet
Sid's Fairy ~ Learning About Inner Guidance
You Can Be! ~ Understanding Destiny and Making Choices

The next stop on the blog jog is http://awarenessmusings.com/.


Follow me on Twitter: @writersinthesky

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. One of my favorite books! Love all the beautiful lessons these stories teach.

    Barbara Techel
    Award winning author of the Frankie the Walk ‘N Roll Dog Book Series
    My passion is bringing a positive face and voice to animals with disabilities
    Frankie is Wisconsin Pet Hall of Fame Companion Dog
    http://www.joyfulpaws.com
    http://www.frankiethewalknrolldog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yvonne!
    Love your Blog!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered your blog on Blog Jog. Making Room For Brother is a timely one for my grandkids as my daughter is expecting another baby next month and it's a boy.

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Yvonne,

    Just following a few blogs on blog jog day. What an awesome concept. I should sign up for next year's event. Hopefully to get more traffic to my series' blog. See you in the postings - E :)

    Elysabeth Eldering
    Author of the Junior Geography Detective Squad, 50-state, mystery, trivia series
    STATE OF WILDERNESS, now available
    STATE OF QUARRIES, now available
    STATE OF RESERVATIONS, coming May 2010
    STATE OF ALTITUDE, coming May/June 2010

    Where will the adventure take you next?

    http://jgdsseries.blogspot.com
    http://www.junior-geography-detective-squad.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for such an important blog. I would love a copy of Puppy Love. Thanks, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I would like to personally respond to your comment. I will post it as soon as I can review it.