Friday, June 4, 2010

It's started again. This seeing spirits thing.

My grandson Sidney, for whom the Sid Series is written, used to look around, beside, and above me when he spent time with me as a baby. He would babble as if communicating with someone standing next to me.

My 11-month-old grandson Liam, has just learned to wave in response to someone waving to him or saying "wave." I had Liam on Friday night for a few hours. As he laid in my lap, he was looking up at the ceiling. Suddenly he stopped guzzling from his bottle and started smiling and waving with both arms at whatever (whoever?) he saw floating around up there.

No I didn't see anyone, but I felt a presence.

"Hello, whoever you are. Thank you for loving, guarding, and protecting my precious grandson."

Bookmark and Share

Purchase The Sid Series on http://tinyurl.com/AmazonSidSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would like to personally respond to your comment. I will post it as soon as I can review it.