Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Crocheting Crazy!

It’s that time of year when all I want to do is play and create! And, I’ve done plenty of that recently. I’ve had some wonderful opportunities to play with three of my grandsons over Thanksgiving weekend.


Plus, I’ve crocheted more than thirty hats for family members;










and since I had yarn leftover, I made Brobee and Muno dolls (let me know if you love Yo Gabba Gabba and the Dancey Dance Bunch), . . .



a backpack for Liam, my toddler grandsons. I'm working on one for Jonas now.

 











Checkbook covers, makeup bags, Santa hats, elf hats, I've made so many items, I've opened a store on Etsy.com! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would like to personally respond to your comment. I will post it as soon as I can review it.