Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Awards Celebration

One thing I love about being a grandmother is getting to brag about  my grandkids' accomplishments. Keilie, McKevlin, and Lochlan live in South Carolina. I only get to see them a few times each year. I miss them, but thankfully I get to keep up with them via phone and email.

Keilie is in the third grade this year. Here is a photo taken at her awards ceremony this week. The homeroom teachers wrote comments about each student selected from their class. As the student's name was called, a teacher read the comment as the child received the award from the principal.


Keilie's teacher commented: "Keilie is a thoughtful, caring student and a friend to everyone in the class. Her caring, positive attitude is contagious in 3E (her class)."

Way to go, Keilie! Von-Von loves you!


Bookmark and Share

Purchase The Sid Series ~ A Collection of Holistic Stories for Children on http://tinyurl.com/AmazonSidSeries

2 comments:

  1. I love you sooooo much you are the best also cool and funny. AWSOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by our blog. It's so good to hear from you on Skype and here on The Sid Series blog. I miss you and love you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I would like to personally respond to your comment. I will post it as soon as I can review it.