Friday, January 28, 2011

Celebrating the 100th Day of School

Being the intuitive and curious child that he is, my grandson McKevlin heard about my post this week regarding his sister's awards day. So, today brings some fun news about him and the t-shirt he and his mom made to celebrate the 100th day of school for the 2010-2011 school year. The assignment was to glue 100 things on a t-shirt and wear it to school on the 100th day. Forty of those items were gold dots. McKevlin placed everything where he wanted it and his mom hot-glued it down. 



He's so adorable. It makes me want to go to South Carolina to squeeze and kiss him. He probably wouldn't like the kisses (he's so grown up now), but if I brought some pages of animals that he could color, he might tolerate a few hugs.

Bookmark and Share
Purchase The Sid Series on http://tinyurl.com/AmazonSidSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would like to personally respond to your comment. I will post it as soon as I can review it.