Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Mirroring Principle

According to Suzy Miller, all autistic children have the ability to communicate telepathically and most parents will attest to the fact that their children are wonderful mirrors for them.  A really good example is of a certified practitioner. She’s a very A-type personality: great at organizing, getting things done, and she always has a list in front of her. Sometimes that list takes over. 
For days, her son who is verbal but autistic would come in and walk around saying, “Where’s my list? Where’s my list? Where’s my list? I can’t find my list. I need my list.” 
Her initial thought was “It’s irritating to have somebody repeating something like that.”  All of a sudden the light bulb in her consciousness went off and she said, “Oh my goodness, that’s not his list, that’s my list. The minute she actually got that in her awareness this young man walked into her bedroom, put his list down on the bed and said, “All done!” and walked out.  That’s the speed at which the mirroring principle works.
You may obtain the full transcription and MP3 audio of telesummit presentation, “Autism: A Positive Step in Human Evolution” from which this article has been excerpted, as well as Dr. Caron Goode’s presentations at http://weare1inspirit.com/spiritual-audios.htm#CaronSuzy. Suzy Miller is the author of AWESOMISM!:  A New Way to Understand the Diagnosis of Autism. Dr. Goode is the author of ten books, including her latest: Kids who See Ghosts~ Guide Them through Their Fear. She graduated with a doctoral degree from George Washington University in 1983 and is a licensed psychotherapist. 
Join us tomorrow on this blog for another segment of Suzy Miller’s discussion on how to communicate with autistic children.



Bookmark and Share
Purchase The Sid Series on http://tinyurl.com/AmazonSidSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would like to personally respond to your comment. I will post it as soon as I can review it.