Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A First Book Report

My granddaughter is in the fourth grade. She wrote her first book report and I would like to share it with you.

The guidelines were:
Paragraph 1- Character description (2 qualities)
Paragraph 2-Summarize Main Events
Paragraph 3- Rate this book (include your opinion)

Book Report: Molly Learns a Lesson
by K Perry

Molly is a girl who is working on knitting socks, but it turns out to be a blanket. She is a nice, kind, generous girl who’s at home in the war that’s going on in England.

Molly Learns a Lesson is about a 9 year old girl who’s doing a lend-a-hand project for the war which her father’s in. She misses him awfully much.

I would recommend this book for ages 8-10 because these are great books with fabulous word choices like: dragged, whispers, squeaked & signal. There is also figurative language like: the kitchen smelled like warm raisins. Also it might have some habits too!

Bookmark and Share
Purchase The Sid Series on http://tinyurl.com/AmazonSidSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would like to personally respond to your comment. I will post it as soon as I can review it.