Thursday, February 7, 2013

Journey to Joy: Discovering Your Children's Spiritual Gifts

Creativity is spiritual expression and a very important part of life. Focusing on who a child is as a spiritual being has so many benefits! It increases self-worth and self-esteem; it increases their peace and happiness! There is a 3-part free video training series from my friend, Ellen Hayakawa. Video #2 is now ready HERE you can signup for the Free VIDEO TRAINING Ellen has coached and trained children, parents, and educators in discovering the spiritual gifts of children, including children living with disorders. I hope this will be of some use to you.


Bookmark and Share
Purchase The Sid Series on http://tinyurl.com/AmazonSidSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would like to personally respond to your comment. I will post it as soon as I can review it.